E-COMPOUND BELTS - XP1000 UPGRADED
- Superior to OEM and S Compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAXâ„¢ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAXâ„¢ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position â€” wonâ€™t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. 30% stronger compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts. E-Compound Turbo Belts use Aramid Fibers with DUMAXâ„¢ high-temperature compound.
- 1 Year Warranty- Warranty only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch kitFULL FITMENT:
- Next generation cog design with DUMAXâ„¢ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for todayâ€™s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
Replaces the following Polaris OEM part numbers:Â 3211196 / 3211180 / 3211172 / 3211149 / 3211148 / 3211142 / 3211196
- 2014-2019 RZR XP 1000 / XP4
- 2016-2019 RZR S 1000
- 2015-2019 RZR S 900 XP/XP4
- 2017-2018 Ranger 1000 XP4
- 2017-2017 Ranger 1000 XP
- 2013-2019 Ranger 900 XP/XP4
- 2016-2019 General / General 4
- 2016-2019 ACE 900
- 2015-2017 ACE 570 w/EBS
- 2011-2014 RZR 900 XP/XP4Â
Part Number: WHDTRN - TR-D1148-EX