Viper Elite Winch - the Absolute TOP OF THE LINE UTV
The VIPER Elite ATV/UTV Winch is a durable winch for ATV, UTVs and Side
by Sides. VIPER Elite winches also carry the official IP67 waterproof
rating -- a claim not made by any other winch in the market.
Manufactured in a ISO/TS 16949 Facility with military grade raw
materials, it is a great winch for snowplowing and mudding with ATV and
UTVs. The VIPER Elite has a sealed planetary metal gear train, a
permanent magnet motor, automatic brake, and stainless-steel hardware.
Rocker handlebar switch, wireless remote switch and AmSteel®-Blue
synthetic rope are standard on this Elite winch.
- • IP67 Waterproof Rating
- • Wireless Remote System with unique frequency
- • Planetary metal gear train and permanent magnet motor
- • Automatic brakes
- • ?Whisper? quiet greasing system
- • Waterproof Switches
- • Limited Lifetime Warranty (winch) / Rope (1 year)
- • 40' x ¼? diameter AmSteel®-Blue Synthetic Cable (1 year warranty)
- • Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- • Wireless Remote Switch (weather resistant)
- • Rocker Handlebar Switch
- • Contactor & Wiring
- • 4T Snatch Block
- • Clevis Hook
- • Rubber Line Stopper
- • Waterproof Winch Cover
- • Hand Saver Strap
- • Installation Hardware and Instructions
Scratch & Dent Winch Mounts:
- • Cable - AmSteel®-Blue Synthetic, 8,600lb max load rating
- • Motor - 12V DC, Sealed permanent magnet
- • Gearing / Gear Ratio - 3-Stage planetary/136:1
- • Brake - Automatic, 100% load holding
- • Clutch - Cam Activated
- • Wiring - 5 gauge (English) – 126/.4 (Metric)
- • Tie Rod, Fairlead Hardware, Motor Terminals - Stainless Steel
- • Mounting Bolt Pattern - 3.0 inch x 4.875 inch (76mm x 123.83mm)
Scratch & dent mount
plates are for sale, available for a discounted price. They include the
mount plate & installation instructions with a full hardware list.
Hardware is not guaranteed to be included.
Optional Extended Wiring
Two (2), 5 gauge cables, 12' each - this extra length of cable will easily reach batteries that are in the rear of the ATV/UTV.
both ends of cables are eyelets
Optional Extended Service Plan
VIPER Elite winches are eligible for a two (2) year, extended
service plan, where all maintenance and repairs are covered no questions
asked Simply send in your winch and we will take care of it from there!
Plan details include:
the Universal fairlead mount plate included will only mount to a flat
surface or to a "winch ready" UTV / SxS. We have many custom mount
plates designed to bolt on to your ATV / UTV / SxS.
- • All repair and service up to the full replacement value of the winch - no questions asked
- • Coverage is for every part of the winch, including cables and fairleads
- • Receive a 25% off voucher at the end of two (2) years for the use on a new winch or any MotoAlliance product